We at Pi Global Partners Ltd pride ourselves on the ability to gain a broad understanding in the first meeting. We therefore ask that the
Entrepreneur / Business have a ready investment plan prior to the initial meeting. The stages are as follows:
- A sound business plan ready for the first meeting
- Initial project presentation by Entrepreneur / Business to Pi Global Consultant at first meeting
- Mutual Agreement of investment terms / financial and legal terms
- Presentation of business model to Pi Global member group
- Settlement Terms and Contracts / date for funds transfer.
We like to give entrepreneurs / businesses a clear idea of how we intend to structure a potential investment early on in the process. If our initial meeting is a success, we will analyse the company and send them a letter that covers our intended structure for the investment and some of the requirements that will need to be fulfilled in order for us to proceed.
Once we are satisfied with the information that the company / entrepreneur has provided to us, we will request an audience with our Investment Panel to view the business model. The Panel’s role is to provide a highly experienced and dispassionate review of the proposals that are put forward to it and to formally approve the investment.